I'm still waiting to hear back from BYU. It's funny because I've been waiting for 19 years for this. I feel that I will get in, I just don't know when. I don't know where it will lead or see the full picture of what the Lord has planned with me there. But I know this is where I'm supposed to be. Either way... It doesn't really matter if I make it in this time or not because I've done what I could and I trust God. I trust His timing too.
After all, He is the AUTHOR and finisher of my faith. This is His story to write and not mine.
......
"I'm an empty page
I'm an open book
Write Your story on my heart
Come on and make Your mark
Author of my hope
Maker of the stars
Let me be Your work of art
Won't You write Your story on my heart
My life
I know it's never really been mine
So do with it whatever You like
I don't know what Your plan is
But I know it's good
I want my history
To be Your legacy
Go ahead and show this world
What You've done in me
And when the music fades
I want my life to say
I let You write Your story on my heart."
-Francesca Batistelli
No comments:
Post a Comment