The first thing that impressed me about Suzanne was how genuinely she listened to people. She was so good at remembering things from previous conversations and always asked about them. It never ceased to amaze me how much she really cared about others. I'm so air-headed and can't remember things for the life of me. I'd come away from visits with her thinking, "Man, I want to be a better listener like that!"
These past five years, I've come to love her more and more. She has proven to be one of my truest friends. There is not one ounce of conceit in her whole soul. She is quietly stalwart and constantly faithful, never seeking the limelight, unassuming, and completely without guile.
Most people don't realize that she is also a spitfire! She comes up with more adventures and fun things to do than I can keep up with. She's funny, witty, and easy to make laugh. We have had so many great laughing moments together, the kind where our stomachs hurt and tears roll down our faces. Man, I love her!
She knows everything about me and my life, "the good, the bad, and the ugly"... she has been there for me through some of the most painful times I've ever experienced and gave me courage to keep going. She has been everything that one would seek in a friend: pure, sincere, constant and true, loving and genuine, inspiring and fun!
And my soul loves her for it!!!
![]() |
| Freedom Runners! |
| Hot Springs |
Aaaarg! We be pilliaging the local Krispy Kreme's for some free doughnuts! (Aw man, Suzanne would die if she ever found out I put this picture on my blog... I'd be walkin' the plank for sure.)
Lazer Tag - Watch out for Girls With Guns!!




No comments:
Post a Comment