Friday, February 13, 2015

Wonder of Wonders Miracle of Miracles

I keep thinking about miracles lately.  I think about how they are happening all the time, and can be found in literally everything around us, if we just have eyes to see, ears to hear, and hearts to understand.

I suppose it's "Flashback Friday" for me this morning, because I decided to take a stroll down memory lane through my old blog and read the things I posted under "miracles".

It was fun to read some things I wrote when we first moved to Provo.  It's interesting to see then where I thought we would be now.  We never did end up moving out of State.  We're still here... but I'm not complaining.  Now, I honestly never want to leave this place...
Besides, somehow I can't help but think that our staying is part of another much bigger miracle.

http://artofchristianity.blogspot.com/search/label/miracles

-Alicia

No comments: