Losing Myself

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"He is the Light"

What a beautiful song this is, I just discovered it!  I may just play it over and over today :)  The Lord has taught us "Let your light so shine" but like the moon, we cannot shine on our own.  We need the Son.  It is His glory, not ours.  He has said, "I am the light which ye shall hold up."  3 Ne. 18:24

Posted by Alicia Rawlins at 7:59 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Jesus Christ, Light of the World, Sound of Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

"I'm a Mormon" Profile

I'm a Mormon.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2015 (111)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (30)
    • ▼  January (21)
      • They That Wait
      • "His Priesthood and His Church"
      • He Knows!
      • More Than Words
      • "He is the Light"
      • Teach Them to Observe
      • In Christ Alone
      • "Learn" and "Rest"
      • "She That Belieived"
      • Only One Way to Live
      • The Place of "Becoming"
      • Starting the day with "My Soul On Fire"!!!
      • In Between "Once Upon a Time" and "Happily Ever Af...
      • This is what it means to be held...
      • Why do we suffer?
      • Roses and Thorns
      • I'm gonna carpe this diem!
      • What is destiny?
      • To Know God
      • Love is...
      • For What Lies Ahead

Live Inspired!

  • Inspiring Talks
  • Inspiring Hymns
  • Inspiring Videos
  • Inspiring Music
  • More Inspiring Music
  • Even More Inspiring Music ;)

Search This Blog

About Me

Alicia Rawlins
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.